Welcome To The Modern Goddess

Visual exploration of fantasies in gender-fluidity, femininity, glamour,transformation, illusion, cross-dressing, dominance and submission. Images posted here are NSFW and are the properties of the respective owners.


Saturday, March 10, 2018

Consent | A Love Like No Other



 Sometimes love means giving everything up for both of you . . . .


Click on caption to view




CONSENT | A LOVE LIKE NO OTHER


The Givenchy dress had been tailored to accent the bust and hips, tighter up top to press my breasts together.  I wanted to give him a lovely silhouette to look at all night.

You want him to be unable to take his eyes off you tonight.

I paused for a moment, eyelashes fluttering as I shivered from the little voice inside my mind.  I couldn’t hide anything from her - nor would I dream of it. I titled my head to the side, examining my reflection as I gave my bountiful cleavage a spray of a Clive Christian scent - HIS favorite.  In fact, everything tonight was for his benefit. The designer one-of-one dress I had wrapped myself in had been paid for with his credit card. The stylist who had labored so miraculously to give me a glowing crown of gold had been paid from the company expense account.  He had insisted on buying the perfume despite a bottle costing more than my old Honda. I painted my face and coated my lips with creamy color to tempt his desire - doing the things my wife wished she could do yet could not bring herself to act upon.

Being such a powerful woman should have made her more assertive or controlling.  Yet her goddess-like abilities seemed to have the opposite effect on my Tonya. A snap of her fingers could give her any desire she wanted but she only wished to live among us normal humans.  She could hide her powers but she could not hide her beauty. Her charms and looks caught the eye of her boss and he is the type who is used to getting what he wants. He turned his attentions to my beautiful Tanya and she didn’t know how to deal with it.  It was made especially hard when he dangled the promotion of her dreams in front of her. . . all in exchange for her personal time and acceptance of his attraction to her.

What’s a husband to do when he can’t help his wife?  Her dilemma was of course vexing and made all the more complex by her own desires.  She didn’t want confrontation - she only wanted the promotion. The plan we devised was for me to be the assertive part of her that Tonya needed to be.  Tonya gave me power over her form so that I could become her - change her into something so I could take her place. Granted this power, I touched her, and her body deflated and fell to the floor in a loose pile.  I slid her onto my body, feeling myself becoming enveloped by her form. She slid over my body like a skinsuit, magically demanding my body contour to her form. Once I slid her completely over my body, Tonya and I became one being.  Her thoughts, her memories,her instincts became my own. What was most surprising was I even had my Tonya’s power and her secrets. All of her advantages but with me in control to cover her weaknesses. It was the ideal - Tonya Prime.

I took her place at work for that day, prepared to deal with his advances until I probled Tonya’s thoughts.  Her whispering thoughts reveals so much to me - more than I could have imagined. My lovely, submissive Tonya ENJOYED her boss’s advances.  She desired to surrender herself to him - not only for advancement but to enjoy the forbidden taste of something she should not have. As I walked into her office, her hidden desires rolled around in my head.  I should have felt anger and betrayal and yet . . . curiosity and anticipation was pounding under my breasts. The heady mix of her thoughts, my own and the delectable cocktail of hormones coursing through her feminine body tempted me beyond my own reasoning.  By the time her boss had cornered me to ask ‘Tonya’ out for dinner, I had already decided to say yes.

That was the first evening Tonya ever cheated on me.  It was a night of rapturous passion unlike anything either of us had ever experienced before.  As we laid wrapped up his arms in the hotel bed, my wife and I knew we had to experience it again.  The office tryst became a regular thing; me in control while she was the passenger. He showered us with attention and affection while igniting a need for carnal pleasure.  I was spending more time in the beautiful guise of my wife than I was spending as myself and she was spending less time in control of her own fate. The role of ‘Tanya’ was mine to play and she was surrendering that to my whims.

That was why tonight was so special.  He had been making overtures about making things more official between us.  It was clear he was in love and he was urging ‘Tanya’ to leave her husband for him.  He was offering so much . . . more than I could have given my wife. It was something we both wanted. . .and we both wanted it together.  

You want it as much as I do, darling.  We can have all of it - together. The choice is yours, love.

Another shiver of shared delight between us as I finished at the mirror.   It would be my decision - I was Tanya afterall. She was an echo, my little voice of desire.  When that ring box pops out and he gets down on one knee, I knew my old life would be over. I would be Tanya for good because that’s what everyone wanted.

5 comments:

  1. Terrific! Really well written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a warm glow every time I read your prose, Simone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Consent, a choice, either by chance or desire to me who you should me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...